Henry Riley acted as Programme Director overseeing the construction of the shell and fit-out of the new 210,000 sq ft HSBC UK headquarters building in central Birmingham, including the refurbishment of two other buildings and the disposal of two further buildings.
The new UK headquarters includes:
- Seven floors of exquisite office space
- HSBC UK branch
- The HSBC UK University training centre
- Basement gym and cycle facilities
- Three catering areas and a client/staff dining space
- Flexible event space
- A central atrium staircase.