Technical Business Administrator
Full Time - Bolton
Henry Riley LLP
Henry Riley LLP is a leading cost management, project management and health & safety construction services consultancy.
With international presence and we currently employ 160+ staff across 11 offices throughout the UK, Australia and South Africa. Henry Riley is one of three businesses within Riley Consulting, a multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy.
Our success for over 125+ years has been down to our ability to lead the way in the construction and property industries by being visionary, innovative and forward thinking. We are Investors in People Gold accredited (awarded to only to the top 2% of employers) and are proud to have been included in Building’s Good Employer Guide for the last five consecutive years.
We are currently seeking a Technical Business Administrator to join and expand our team based in Bolton. This is an exciting role if you thrive on being busy and enjoy having varied responsibilities. We have an open and friendly working environment and are keen to find someone who can complement this.
We are passionate about our people with our culture and values outlining integrity, autonomy and our ability to show flexibility and support at all stages of your career.
Core tasks and Duties:
Provide support to the Office Manager and team of Fee earners. The individual will have good data analysis skills and be responsible for developing and maintaining a variety of Excel based trackers/reports which contain a mixture of client, project and internal data.
The ideal candidate will be IT literate and proficient at spreadsheet design and be able to demonstrate knowledge of MS Excels advanced features such as complex formulas, sumif, data validation, conditional formatting and named ranges.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong numeracy skills
- Knowledge and experience of using MS Office, in particular Excel
- Provide accurate and timely output data, with analysis where required
- Ability to work flexibly with organisational skills to manage workload
- Quality conscious with a strong attention to detail
- Innovative and adaptable with a professional and dedicated attitude
- Confident communicator who is able to manage expectations internally and externally
- Proactive with the ability to work independently and part of a team.
Training and Benefits
We believe in professional and personal growth and support this through training, sponsorships and apprenticeships at all stages of your career, with access to;
- Development training
- Flexible but structured career path
- Friendly working environment
- Open communication with Senior Management
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Packages including Birthday Leave, Study Leave, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Pension, Season Ticket Loan, Perkbox & Social Events.
To apply, please email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Henry Riley LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.