Senior Project Manager
Henry Riley LLP
Henry Riley LLP is a leading cost management, project management and health & safety construction services consultancy.
With international presence and we currently employ 160+ staff across 11 offices throughout the UK, Australia and South Africa. Henry Riley is one of three businesses within Riley Consulting, a multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy.
Our success for over 125+ years has been down to our ability to lead the way in the construction and property industries by being visionary, innovative and forward thinking. We are Investors in People Gold accredited (awarded to only to the top 2% of employers) and are proud to have been included in Building’s Good Employer Guide for the last five consecutive years.
We have had an exciting position arise for an enthusiastic and driven Senior Project Manager to join our team based in Bolton. You will be supported in your personal development and will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution to the success of the business.
Our culture and values show we are passionate about our people, priding ourselves on our integrity, autonomy and our ability to show flexibility and support at all stages of your career. This role provides you exposure to a range of industry sectors with Retail being a key sector, as well as training at all stages of career including a fully supported APC program.
Core tasks and Duties
- Work directly with clients to develop and define projects from the beginning through to project end, taking responsibility for their successful delivery.
- Manage the delivery of projects, producing the required deliverables including budget, time constraints and quality requirements.
- Implement the preparation and maintenance of Project Reports including programme, quality and cost
- Advise and implement service supply appointments including tender selection and documentation etc.
- Convene and chair meetings as agreed with the client and where appointed direct/instruct on behalf of the client
- Manage all phases of the project and respond to all matters that may affect the client’s objective. Implement recognised project control techniques including value and risk management processes
- Liaise with all client suppliers and operators to ensure the client brief and specification are adopted and delivered to agreed programmes
- Manage on-going project reviews, change control and completion activities.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Degree educated in appropriate field of study
- Experience of the Retail, Commercial & Residential Sectors
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work flexibly with strong organisational skills to manage workload
- Innovative and adaptable to change with a professional and dedicated attitude
- Willingness to develop, learn and progress within your career
- Possess strong communication skills and can consistently offer an excellent standard of customer care.
Training and Benefits
We believe in professional and personal growth and support this through training, sponsorships and apprenticeships at all stages of your career, with access to;
- Professional development training
- Flexible but structured career path
- Friendly working environment
- Open communication with Senior Management
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Packages including Birthday Leave, Study Leave, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Pension, Season Ticket Loan, Perkbox & Social Events.
To apply, please email your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
Henry Riley LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.