Project Manager - Bolton
Full time - Bolton
Henry Riley LLP
Henry Riley LLP is a leading cost management, project management and health & safety construction services consultancy.
With international presence, we currently employ 150+ staff across 11 offices throughout the UK, Australia and South Africa. Henry Riley is one of three businesses within Riley Consulting, a multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy.
Our success for over 125+ years has been down to our ability to lead the way in the construction and property industries by being visionary, innovative and forward thinking. We are Certified Gold in Investors in People (awarded to only the top 2% of employers) and are proud to have been included in Building’s Good Employer Guide for the last five consecutive years.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team based in Bolton. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to become part of a hardworking, forward thinking and growing business. With the opportunity to develop your career with a fully supported and structured APC training program.
Core tasks and Duties:
- Work with clients to develop and define projects from the beginning through to project end
- Support in the delivery of projects, producing the required deliverables including budget, time constraints and quality requirements.
- Implement the preparation and maintenance of Project Reports including programme, quality and cost
- Advise and implement service supply appointments including tender selection and documentation etc.
- Attend meetings as agreed with the client and where appointed direct and instruct
- Support in all phases of the project and respond to all matters that may affect the client’s objective.
- Liaise with all client suppliers and operators to ensure the client brief and specification are adopted and delivered
- Support in on-going project reviews, change control and completion activities.
Desired skills and requirements:
- Have up to 3+ years of industry experience
- Degree educated in appropriate field of study
- Experience of Retail and Residential industry sectors is desirable
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work flexibly with strong organisational skills to manage workload
- Innovative and adaptable to change with a professional and dedicated attitude
- Willingness to develop, learn and progress within your career
- Possess strong communication skills and can consistently offer an excellent standard of customer care.
Training and Benefits
We believe in professional and personal growth and support this through training, sponsorships and apprenticeships at all stages of your career, with access to;
- RICS approved structured APC training
- Cross sector experience
- Professional development training
- Flexible but structured career path
- Friendly working environment
- Open communication with Senior Management
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Packages including Birthday Leave, Study Leave, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Pension, Season Ticket Loan, Perkbox & Social Events.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Henry Riley LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.