Cost Consultancy, Employer’s Agent, M&E Design and Cost, CDMC and Design, Structural Engineering, Building Control and all surveys
The new facility aimed to excite children by providing teaching and practical experience of experiments in the five key STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) areas to encourage them to study science at A-level and university.
- Bespoke window graphics with learning facts
- Lockers based on the periodic table
- Bespoke furniture to create flexibility and maximise storage
- Audio visuals with smart and promethean boards
- Video conferencing to provide the latest teaching methods and engage others at a distance
- Fixed and mobile fume cupboards with 360˚ CCTV viewing to allow projected demonstrations.