Project Management, Cost Consultancy and CDM Co-ordination
The NUS intended to vacate their rented office space on Drummond Street and relocate to Gray’s Inn Road, London. The scope of works comprised: complete replacement of existing core M&E plant, services and infrastructure, internal reconfiguration and fit-out, sustainable initiatives, external works, new lift, new entrance and reception area, café shell and core works.
- BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating
- Living wall with animal boxes
- Cycle store with green roof
- Rainwater harvesting system
- Energy monitoring and BMS interface.