Senior Project Manager
Full Time - Clerkenwell
Henry Riley LLP is a leading cost management, project management and health & safety construction services consultancy.
With international presence, we currently employ 150+ staff across 11 offices throughout the UK, Australia and South Africa. Henry Riley is one of three businesses within Riley Consulting, a multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy.
Our success for over 125+ years has been down to our ability to lead the way in the construction and property industries by being visionary, innovative and forward thinking. We are Certified Gold in Investors in People (awarded to only the top 2% of employers) and are proud to have been included in Building’s Good Employer Guide for the last five consecutive years.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and talented Senior Project Manager to join our team. This role will be to undertake the delivery of projects within the Healthcare Sector, with the exposure to other industry sectors.
Core tasks and Duties:
- Work directly with clients to develop and define projects from the beginning through to project end, taking responsibility for their successful delivery.
- Manage the delivery of projects, producing the required deliverables including budget, time constraints and quality requirements.
- Implement the preparation and maintenance of Project Reports including programme, quality and cost.
- Advise and implement service supply appointments including tender selection and documentation etc.
- Convene and chair meetings as agreed with the client and where appointed direct/instruct on behalf of the client.
- Manage all phases of the project and respond to all matters that may affect the client’s objective. Implement recognised project control techniques including value and risk management processes.
- Liaise with all client suppliers and operators to ensure the client brief and specification are adopted and delivered to agreed programmes.
- Manage on-going project reviews, change control and completion activities.
- Mentor colleagues to achieve relevant experience and qualification.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Degree educated in appropriate field of study
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work flexibly with strong organisational skills to manage workload
- Innovative and adaptable to change with a professional and dedicated attitude
- Willingness to develop, learn and progress within your career
- Possess strong communication skills and can consistently offer an excellent standard of customer care.
Training and Benefits
We believe in professional and personal growth and support this through training, sponsorships and apprenticeships at all stages of your career, with access to;
- RICS approved structured APC training
- Cross sector experience
- Professional development training
- Flexible but structured career path
- Friendly working environment
- Open communication with Senior Management
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Packages.
To apply, please email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Henry Riley LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.